- This event has passed.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND SPORT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ARTS
DEPARTMENT OF PIANO AND ORGAN
To the 30th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
To the 75th anniversary of the Kazakh composer Kenes Duisekeev
26 – 30 April 2021
1st INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL – COMPETITION OF PIANO ENSEMBLES
- The international competition of performers “QOS ALQA” on video recordings (hereinafter the competition) will be held from 26 to 30 April 2021 in Nur-Sultan, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The competition is held on the basis of the Republican State Institution “Kazakh National University of Arts” (hereinafter RSI KazNUA) with the assistance of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter MCS RK).
- The address of The Organizing Committee: 010000 Tauelsizdik Ave., 50, Nur-Sultan, Republic of Kazakhstan. Tel. +7 (701) 518 06 59, +7 (747) 105 52 68.
- Email – email@example.com
Goals and objectives of the competition:
- Preservation and development of interest in the genre of piano ensemble music.
- Revealing of creative achievements in the field of art, support of talented, gifted performers.
- Improving the professional skills of talented people among students of technical and vocational education organizations.
- Revival, development and promotion of the best traditions and achievements of national, world culture and art, improvement of professional skills.
- Creation of conditions for the aesthetic education of citizens, the exchange of spiritual and cultural values.
- Preservation, prosperity, development and expansion of the culture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Influencing the patriotic education among young people, striving for national and world cultural values, ensuring continuity in its development.
- Strengthening international relations in the system of professional music education.
Procedure and conditions of the competition
- The competition is held on the basis of the RSI KazNUA of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan in a remote format using video recordings.
- Dates of the competition: from 26 to 30 April 2021. Address: Nur-Sultan, Tauelsizdik avenue, 50.
- The competition is held among professional specialized educational institutions and art schools with the degree in “piano”, in a remote form, according to video recordings.
- Representatives of all countries of the world community from 6 to 27 years old are invited to participate in the competition. There are no restrictions related to place of residence and citizenship.
- The competition is held in three categories:
I: Pupils of children’s music schools, art schools;
II: Students of music colleges and senior classes of Secondary special music school (SSMS);
III: University students
- The competition is held in the nomination:
- “Piano Ensemble” (4, 6 or 8 hands)
- The competition consists of the one round.
- Changes in the programs presented by the participants are not allowed.
- Additional processing of sound, editing of video material is not allowed. Natural acoustics (parlor, hall) are allowed. Noisy videos and different voices in the background are not acceptable.
- Video filming should be carried out without turning off and stopping the video camera from the beginning to the end of the executable program. The video camera for shooting should be well fixed, without the “shaking hands effect”.
- The face and hands of the performer and the musical instrument must be clearly visible.
- The provided video must be of good quality. The video must be uploaded to the YouTube channel. Video access should not be public until the end of the competition. The Organizing Committee has the right to link the best videos of the contestants on other Internet resources.
- The participants of the competition are assigned the following places, the decision of the jury:
- The Grand Prix and the title of laureate;
- 1st place and title of laureate;
- II place and title of laureate;
- III place and title of laureate;
- Title of diploma holder;
- Certificate of the participation.
- Teachers who have prepared the winners are awarded with letters of thanks. All award materials are sent electronically.
- Records of all laureates by the decision of the jury will be broadcast on the KazNUA website and in other social networks.
Evaluation of works and announcement of the results of the competition from April 26 to April 30, 2021.
Distribution of diplomas to participants to the e-mail addresses specified in the application form from April 30.
For reference information, contact the phone number:
+7 (701) 518 06 59 Kulseitova Shahizada Bekbolatovna
+7 (747) 105 52 68 Ussenova Dinara Erkinovna
All age categories perform two pieces of the participant’s choice:
I category, the duration of the performance must be up to 10 minutes.
II category, the duration of the performance must be up to 15 minutes.
III category, the duration of the performance must be up to 15 minutes.
Works can be performed from notes list.
In order to participate in the competition, you must submit the following documents in electronic format by 18:00 (Nur-Sultan time) on April 15, 2021 (inclusive):
- An electronic application of the specified form on the website https://kaznui.kz in the “Announcement” section;
- In the application, you must clearly indicate the name of the participant and the teacher according to the DOCUMENT CERTIFICATING THE IDENTITY (passport / identity card);
- Copy of ID or passport in PDF format (In electronic application)
- Program of the participant of the competition (In the electronic application)
- Participation in the competition is free.
- In case of an incomplete package of documents and incorrect execution, applications will not be accepted.
The Organizing Committee
- The structure of The Organizing Committee of the competition is approved by the order of the Rector of KazNUA.
- The Organizing Committee provides guidance on the preparation and execution of the competition.
- The Organizing Committee interacts with the relevant authorities on the preparation and execution of the competition.
- The Organizing Committee determines the types of promotional support for the event.
- The Organizing Committee resolves other organizational issues that have arisen during the preparation and execution of the competition.
- A panel is created to evaluate the work of the participants in the competition, as well as summarize the results.
- The jury consists of outstanding musicians of the present, prominent figures of culture and art and is approved by the order of the Provost of the Kazakh National University of Arts.
- All decisions of the jury are final and not subject to revision.
- The jury’s decision is drawn up in a protocol, the discussion takes place online through a video conference.
- In case of a tie, the vote of the chairman of the jury is decisive
- The Jury of the Competition has the right not to award a prize.